IN THIS SECTION
It is important that Students follow the guidelines set out by our own exams office and also make themselves aware of the information given them from the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications). Our Exams Office has produced a guidance booklet for students and parents and carers. For a copy please click here.
For the JCQ information please open the links below:
- Warning to candidates
- Information for candidates (for written examinations)
- Information for candidates (for on screen tests)
- Information regarding mobile phones
Summer 2017 Examinations - KS4 & KS5 Students
See below for timetables for KS4, KS5 & Resit Exams:
Our 2016 Key Stage 4 GCSE Results
Congratulations to all Students & Staff. For the fourth year running, we are the Top Performing School in Enfield at GCSE.
- 80.1% 5+ A* - C GCSEs including English & Maths (compared to National figure of 58% in 2015)
A third of grades overall were A* - A grades.
91% of students achieved A* - C in English
81% of students achieved A* - C in Maths
Progress 8 Score = +0.65 (figure based on 2016 actual GCSE outcomes)
Attainment 8 Score = 5.73 (equivalent to B- grade, compared to a National figure of 4.82 in 2016, equiv to C-)
- Pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate = 29% achieved Ebacc (compared to 2016 National figure of 23%)
Our 2016 Key Stage 5 Results
99% A Level Pass Rate (National in 2016 = 98.1%)
Average grade at A level = C
Department for Education School Performance Tables
To view the DfE School Performance Tables - Click Here.