IN THIS SECTION
PARENTS & STUDENTS
At St. Anne’s we value the relationship we have with our parents and students.
What St. Anne’s will do for your daughter?
- Ensure St. Anne’s mission statement becomes a day to day reality;
- Help your daughter find and follow Christ, to value prayer and to serve others;
- Foster a family atmosphere of welcome and trust which gives your daughter a sense of confidence, of belonging and of responsibility;
- Recognise the uniqueness, the gifts and the needs of your daughter so that she feels affirmed and encouraged to continue learning and find fulfilment;
- Provide a full and balanced curriculum to meet individual needs of your daughter;
- Let parents/carers know about any concerns with regard to your daughter’s attendance, punctuality, work or behaviour;
- Work with you to solve any problems, which could harm your daughter’s progress at school;
- Keep you regularly informed about your daughter’s progress;
- Monitor class work; set, mark and monitor homework
- Keep you informed about school activities through the half –termly parents’ bulletin and termly parent policy meetings
“St. Anne’s is a good school that cares for its students exceptionally well. The school has an extremely positive ethos that permeates all aspects of its work” OFSTED 2011”
What do we expect from our Parents?
- Support St. Anne’s mission Statement by encouraging your daughter find and follow Christ, to value prayer and to serve others;
- See that your daughter attends school regularly, on time and notify school by phone/in writing of any absence or lateness;
- See that your daughter wears full uniform and PE uniform as per our dress code state in website page “Dress code” and is properly equipped for all lessons with text books, exercise books, student planner, rough book, reading book and the necessary writing equipment
- Support your daughter’s studies, checking and signing your daughter’s planner on a weekly basis so as to be informed of progress and/or any issues arising;
- Support the school’s policies on behaviour to ensure all students work in an environment to support learning and progress
- Keep the school informed of any concerns or problems that might affect your daughter’s work or behaviour
- Attend parents’ evening and meetings about your daughter’s progress or behaviour
What do we expect from our students?
- Support St. Anne’s mission statement
- Follow the expectations of students as stated in my planner on “Guidelines for Girls; Equipment and Presentation of work”
- Follow the stated school dress code including PE kit so as to maintain high standards and appearance
- Attend school regularly and arrive at school on time;
- Bring all the equipment I need every day including PE kit;
- Do my class work, coursework and homework as well as I can
- Continue to promote the excellent name of St. Anne’s in the community