SUBJECT LEADER FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Are you passionate about teaching PE?
Yes! Then why not apply to our school in North London with easy transport links to both sites.
The successful candidate for this post
- Is an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to succeed
- Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player.
- An all round knowledge of a variety of sports.
What we can offer you:
- An experienced and dedicated PE Team who share their excellent practice with each other and other departments.
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- Both staff kitchens have Microwave, Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Tea and Coffee Machines
- A taxi service between the 2 sites at break and lunch
- Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits.
- Car parking on both sites, mileage allowance subject to Borough criteria
- Links with UK Athletics, UK Netball where we have past students who have achieved World Records and Olympic and Commonwealth medals.
If you are interested in applying then please fill in the application form and return via email to Personnel@st-annes.enfield.sch.uk by 8am Wednesday 20 June 2018
Successful short listed candidates will be advised by 2pm on Wednesday 20 June 2018
Interview date has yet to be confirmed.