IN THIS SECTION
Our admissions policy
“Creating a success culture for all in a Catholic environment"
St. Anne’s is a Catholic girls’ comprehensive school in the Archdiocese of Westminster. It is a split-site school, with the Lower Site for Years 7 – 9 in Enfield Town, and the Upper site for Years 10, 11 and the 6th form in Palmers Green. There are 1,100 students on roll (200 in the 6th form and increasing). It is a designated 6 form entry school, founded in September 1994 from the amalgamation of the two former restricted age range schools, The Holy Family Convent School and St. Angela’s RC School.
Click here to view our Year 7 - 11 School Prospectus
For our Sixth Form Prospectus and Admissions Information, please see our Sixth Form Centre here.
Choosing a Catholic Secondary School
All applicants must apply by using the London eAdmissions system. In addition, applicants should complete the St. Anne’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF).
September 2021-22 Admissions
Please see information below:
- This year, we are not asking for a Certificate of Catholic Practice
- Include a copy of the Baptismal Certificate (where necessary)
- Applicants from other Christian denominations and other Faiths may attach a letter confirming membership from their Minister or Religious Leader.
- You must also complete your Local Authority’s Common Application Form (E-Admissions) as well as the School’s Supplementary Information Form.
- The Common Application Form must be returned to the council offices by the closing date.
- The Supplementary Information Form must be returned to the school by the closing date.
- You must return this Supplementary Information Form along with any supporting evidence to the school only by emailing
email@example.com or by posting it to: St. Anne’s Catholic High School for Girls, Oakthorpe Road, Palmers Green, London, N13 5TY
- If you have any access issues with downloading/completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact us.