Receptionist/First Aider & Welfare Assistant
For our Upper Site in Palmers Green - 39 weeks Term Time Only
The successful candidate for this post
- Will be customer focussed and used to dealing with a busy reception desk
- Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to succeed
- Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player
- Have some knowledge/experience of delivering First Aid. (Full certificated training would be arranged)
What we can offer you:
- An experienced and dedicated Admin team who share their excellent practice with each other and other departments
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- Both staff kitchens have Microwave, Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Tea and Coffee Machines
- A taxi service between the two sites at break and lunch subject to timetable or mileage allowance payable subject to Borough criteria
- Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits
- Car parking
Hours: 8.00 - 4.30pm Thursday & Fridays: 16hrs pw
Actual Salary Range: Sc3 Part-Time 4/5 - Actual Salary: £8,444 - £8,597
We do not accept CV’s, only the official application form as part of our Safer Recruiting process.
Please send your signed completed London Borough of Enfield application forms electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shortlisted and interviewed you will be asked to re-sign the form as part of the interview process.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Tuesday 7th December 2021
Interview date: Skills tests and Interviews will at our Palmers Green Site on Thursday 9th December 2021 starting at 9.00am.
There maybe further shortlisting following the skills test prior to interviews with the Headteacher, Mrs Loveland, Associate Headteacher Mrs Sanders, and Heads PA/Senior Admin Officer Mrs Gannon starting at 11.00am.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects ALL staff and volunteers to share this commitment.