TEACHING ASSISTANT - TERM TIME
FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 31 AUGUST 2021
Are you passionate about supporting students in class to reach their potential? If Yes, then why not apply to our Ofsted rated Outstanding school in North London with easy transport links to both sites. (Enfield and Palmers Green)
The successful candidate for this post
- Will have the energy to inspire, motivate and support SEND students
- Has a passion for learning
- Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to succeed
- Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player.
- Ideally be looking to going into teaching in the future.
- Have some knowledge/experience of supporting SEND students
What we can offer you:
- An experienced and dedicated SEND team who share their excellent practice with each other and other depts.
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- Both staff kitchens have Microwave, Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Tea and Coffee Machines
- A taxi service between the 2 sites at break and lunch subject to timetable or mileage allowance payable subject to Borough criteria
- Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits.
- Car parking,
If you are interested in applying then please fill in the London Borough of Enfield application form available on the school website and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8am on Monday 28 September 2020
Successful candidates will be advised by 4pm on Monday 28 September 2020
Interviews will be on Wednesday 30 Sept 2020 at the Enfield Site. This will involve written tasks in Maths and English.
At the end of this process there may be further shortlisting prior to interview with Headteacher, 1st Deputy Head and Inclusion Manager.